Self-esteem... not very high. Appearance... don't like too much. Weight... so not my favorite.
I have a lot of self-doubts right now, and I'm still trying to figure out how to get past them. I feel quite inadequate for different things, and then wonder if I'm doing the right thing or not. I hope that one day I'll be able to look in the mirror and like what I see. I hope that one day I'll actually feel worth something.
Until that day, I guess I'll keep pushing through as I do every day already. :-/
3 comments:
Angela,
I think you are beautiful. I really do. Focus on what you love about yourself. There are so many things. This may sound weird, but I would kill for your stomach - it's super flat!
Stephanie
Angela don't feel like that. You're beautiful! Inside and out! You have super good style and you're way cute! :) And girl please, you got no chunck on you! I know so many girls who would love to be you. So go into the mirror and show 'em whose boss. You're way beautiful! Own it, woman! :)
You are beautiful my dear!!! I feel the same way sometimes, but try to think about what you do like about yourself, it will help! I miss you!
Post a Comment