Right now, it seems like NOTHING is going to work! My body is falling apart [I've been to the doctor's three times in a month as of tomorrow], my dryer will not dry AT ALL, my computer is being very funny [yes, my husband did mess with it, but he's good with them] and in funny, I mean no sound, no uploading pictures, no reading anything, and my dog is acting like she is a puppy again when she'll be 4 in September. And of course that's not everything as there are so many things to be fixed here in the house like outlets that aren't working or a sink that leaks.
I have always known, but I am learning more about needs vs. wants. I have a Blackberry Curve, I want an iPhone, but I only need a phone that will call and text. With the dryer going out and me not even liking it because it hasn't dried very well and it gets lint over EVERYTHING, that is where my money needs to go. I guess it's time to get rid of the fun phone to save money for what is needed.
Lucky me that I am going to Lufkin tomorrow as I will be heading there early to wash clothes and make changes with my phone.
Yes, I am blessed in many ways, and I know that. But really... I could use a break from all the rest of this!
2 comments:
You poor thing, life is hard on you right now! About a month after we got married our washer caved, so we got to fork over money for a new one. It makes reality hit real hard about wants and needs. This will pass eventually and you will look back and laugh. Keep your head up girl, you look prettier that way! MWAH!
I hope things get better for you Angela! I do miss you and think of you often. Love ya tonz!
Post a Comment