Sunday, June 13, 2010

My Mess I Call Hair


Okay... so don't look at me specifically as it's not a good picture of me due to fake smile and burnt face (had been on the Neches River for 3 1/2 hours with my dad), but look at the hair. My hair has gotten quite long over the past few years, and it's time for a change. You can even see the color is growing out, but it was dyed just the week before I got married to hide the grey. (Yes, I am 27 with grey hair; I've had it for several years.)

What do you think would look good? Should I change up the color? How short should I cut it?

Let me know your opinion! :)

PS - Hair appointment for cut and style on July 20.

4 comments:

Michelle Cox said...

I suggest shorter and swoop bangs. And maybe die it a little darker, more towards a light brown. I posted a picture of what I was thinking of on your FB wall. Getting a good cut is fun and fresh and new! I'm thinking about cutting mine, too, and donating it to Locks of Love. I think Laura's will do a free haircut and style if you're donating your hair. :) I have to find the cheapest route for everything!!! Ah!

Angela said...

I wish I could donate my hair; however, I can not. It's been colored so many times, and even permed and straightened. Oh well. But yea - Laura is the one cutting my hair! :)

Anonymous said...

I think your hair is so pretty! It looks so healthy in this picture too. Have you ever done bangs before? I love changing my bangs when I need a fix. I did a long bob on my hair when I chopped it off and I loved it. I got the idea from Jenny McCarthy (i think) Make sure you post pictures of the new hair! :)

Jordan and Amanda said...

Since I got married, I don't know if was the birth control or what but my hair became a massive crazy mess! Probably because I was cheap and didn't get it trimmed as often as I should. Also, Jordan basically forbid me from cutting it, he really likes it long. Anyway, I think you would look super cute with almost anything, but maybe just getting it cute above your shoulders with some longer layers? I like the picture Michelle put on your facebook wall, I think that would be a SUPER cute look for you.