There are so many things to love in life. The sun, the rain, cheese, clouds, mountains, beaches, water, kisses, truth, exercise, and so many many more things. But something I love more than anything is my husband!!
Over the past three months it has been a roller coaster ride for me with so many different changes in life. I have been trying to figure out so much, and when times get tough, I tend to pull away and have feelings change. It's hard, and often times affects everything important to me.
Yesterday I got to spend the day with my husband, and we just went out. It wasn't anything amazing as we just got my rings and earrings cleaned that he bought me, and looked around for different things. We got myself a Wii which is certainly fun. But through it all, I found the love and giddiness I've been missing with my husband!
He is amazing in so many ways, and although we have some GREAT differences, I fell in love with him for a reason over a year ago. That love is still there, and it's so amazing to feel it again and again! The first time he said "I love you" was after we got back from my friend Sadie's wedding reception. That was such a hard night as so many people I trusted and cared about judged him. But not all and that is something I am grateful for! (Thanks Sadie!!)
How amazing it is to love someone and know that they love you... no matter what!!!!
1 comment:
You are oh so welcome!
Post a Comment