I tend to go through the same thing every few months in just trying to figure out where I am going with my life, and what I want to do. Here I am again... trying to figure it all out.
Really, one would figure that I would know what I was good at or what I enjoyed by now... I mean, I am 27. But it seems like I am still confused. There are days that I think I should just be a professional babysitter. Other days I want to be back in clothing retail. Management is certainly always a thought. I've even thought about the bank or being a secretary. I enjoy organization. I enjoy teaching. I enjoy children. I love to dance.
There are so many things that I enjoy, and I figure I am pretty good at a lot of things. But I don't really know... :-(Ultimately I want to be a wife and a mother, but I know that it's not time for the mother part and I'm still working on the wife part. :) At the same time, I don't know if I will be able to stay home like I would love.
What do you think? What should I do with my life?
2 comments:
You should teach dance to kids! Thats a combo of all of your loves!
Do what you want Ang!
Post a Comment