Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 15: My First Kiss

Wow... my first REAL kiss, or what we often refer to as a real kiss was when I was 16 years old.  It could have happened earlier, but I would always get nervous and laugh.  This time, it just happened.  We were on a bus coming back from our band trip to the Bahamas.  Everyone was asleep, and he was younger than me.  I don't know why I thought Dustin was a cutie, but I did.  OMG - It was the worst kiss EVER.  It was sloppy and just blah.  Why did I think I was missing out?!  LOL!

But if I think about it, I remember my first kiss with every guy, and yes, there is a list that I could probably get in order.  :)

My last first kiss was kind of funny, but great.  The first time Brandon and I kissed was in June 2009.  He was leaving my place, and I think went to kiss my cheek or forehead, I don't remember exactly.  But I moved my head, and it was just kind of awkward.  So we tried again for an actual kiss, and it was great.  I remember us both just smiling.  Well, needless to say, we couldn't stop kissing from that day on.  :)