Hi, my name is Angela Louise Rushton. I have been married just shy of a year to Brandon Neal Rushton, and it's been an interesting ride. We are owners of a Lhasa Apso names Lexie Jo. She will be 5 years old in September. Also, we are owners of a kitten named Squeaker. She will be one year old in July. We rescued her, and even bottle feed her. They are both my babies, and love me greatly. As I write this, they are both on the couch by me. It's pretty fun. Within the next year we will begin talking about starting a family and seeing what happens from there. I am excited to have my own family.
I have three college degrees: Associate of Science - Leading to a BBA, Bachelor of Science - Business with an emphasis in Marketing, and a Bachelor of Science - Child and Family Development. I loved being in class and learning new things, but I hated paying money for those who didn't care about teaching and never really taught. It burns one out quickly. My favorite part of college life was the organizations I got to be a part of, the friends I made, serving as a Resident Advisor for a year at Westminster College, and dancing for three years. There are so many memories of college life that I will never forget. I just wish I had people to talk about them with as my husband doesn't want to hear about my past life. I'm supposed to be innocent and pure. LOL!
My life currently consists of fashion, management, and cleaning. I work for Maurices, and love it. It's a wonderful company, and I enjoy what I do. I do, however, notice that I begin to care more about how I look and what is happening there than I probably should. But I just love it! I get my nails done and love the tanning bed! I have always loved those things.
I miss many things from my past, and wish some of those things were still there. I have more guy friends that I am close to than girl friends, but my guy friends are kept more private. It's not always easy and certainly not how I like it, but it's how things are sometimes. Life is certainly interesting.
I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and it's been a big part of my life since 1999. No, it has not always been easy being a member, but I know that there are so many wonderful things in my life because of it. I know that there are many blessings that will come from my membership, and I could never let those things go. They are too close to my heart. It is because of the church that I met my husband, and I am grateful that that is where we met.
Believe that is it about me. I'm not hard to figure out, and a pretty easy going person. Usually too serious, but I love having fun and being crazy.
No comments:
Post a Comment