Okay blog stalkers, if there are any of you, I really need your help. I need your help with two things.
1) To not eat any junk food! My husband stated that my diet is poor and that all I eat is junk food. I disagree that it is all I eat, but I do eat a lot of chips, dips, and cheese. And every so often, some candy of some sort. Oh yea, and an entire box of mac & cheese to myself for lunch. :)
2) To not care what my husband does. Now this is going to be a hard one; a very hard one, but one I need to do.
Please help me!!
3 comments:
So.. I heard about this website. I haven't actually used it yet, but it seems helpful.
www.foodnanny.com
It helps you plan meals and eat healthier.. I think. It looks like it has yummy recipes too. Maybe I'll try it for April. :)
And the husband thing - good luck! It's hard. Just tell yourself you will do what you want, and he can think what he wants. :) Let me know if you are successful!
I stumbled across your blog from the blog of a friend of a friend. This is my first time here so I'm not a stalker just yet. I do have some words of encouragement for you.
When I eat healthiest it's because I have yummy healthy foods around. When I get apples I wash them and put them in a bowl on the table. That way when I feel the urge to munch I eat an apple instead of seventeen Oreos like I planned.
Yes, sounds lame and totally won't work if you don't like apples. But everyone likes at least one healthy thing.
You can do this! If you'd like I'll join you. Hm. Now I sound like a stalker. (:
I eat healthier when I have time to go to the gym and exercise. For me that hasn't happened in a while because taking school full time takes a lot out of me. I am trying to drink more water and eat less cookies and candy. You can do both of those goals I know it, and I will do my best to eat less junk too.
Post a Comment