Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 11: My Siblings

Well, I only have one sibling by blood, but I have 5 in-laws, and I count them.  :)

Kevin, my younger brother, is absolutely amazing.  He looks older than me because he is so dang tall and bigger than me.  We are pretty opposite in a lot of ways, but love each other dearly.  He is so talented in music.  It just amazes me with all that he can do.  We lived together in an apartment for a year, and it was good and bad.  We got on each others nerves, but at the same time, I think we grew closer.  He married a wonderful lady 6 months before I got married.

Shannon, my brother's wife, is very talented as well.  We don't know each other very well, but I know she's great for my brother, and that's all that matters to me!  :)

Brandon has two older brothers who are both married, and they are all great.  I've really only gotten to know one of my sister-in-laws, Emily, and she's great.  I know the others are wonderful too.  Lance and Mary Ann live in Utah.  Ryan is in the Army.  It's hard not being around each other, but I hope one day I'll get to know them more.

No comments: