Oh... my first love was when I was 16 years old, and I lived in Waycross, Georgia. His name is Terrel Blaine Hood (and is happily married with 2 girls and a child on the way). I thought he was everything, and no matter what he said or did, he could never seem to do wrong in my eyes.
We were "together" for about three years, but part of that time he was on a mission and even part of that time was confusing and weird. But we for sure dated just over a year.
He was cute, tall, and older. He made me laugh, and I loved his family. Terrel helped me learn about the Church as all my lessons were held at his house. He taught me repentance, and how much that was needed. He made me feel special in the oddest of ways. I loved it when he would get jealous, and would do anything to make sure everyone knew I was his and he was mine.
It was a fun relationship, and certainly a growing one as I know I learned a lot about myself. But I also developed a lot of self-esteem issues. Oops!
I have only truly loved three guys that I have dated... like more than a friendship love, and remember so much from all three relationships. I obviously married the third.
No comments:
Post a Comment