I've been having a few thoughts for the past few days, so I just kind of wanted to get them out. This tends to help me, and so that's even better. Right now, I'm just stressing out about finals (only two left) and hoping that I end up well this semester with all my classes. I just don't really know. :-/
First Thought
I have a friend, and I love her dearly. She's become a good friend over the past several months through all of our classes. However, I have to say that I really wouldn't mind getting away from that friendship. I say this because I'm realizing how jealous I am of her. She's sitting with a pretty 4.0, and I will NEVER be able to have that. She complains that she never has time, yet, she is able to sit in the library for hours studying or working on projects. I'm always having to rush to get things done, and just hoping I remember something I was taught or sacrifice sleep most nights to study. Its becoming very competitive, but I think it's only on my side. Well... of course it is! She's the one with the 4.0 and free time. I never feel like I measure up.
Second Thought
I have another friend who I am becoming jealous of as well. :-/ She doesn't realize how amazing and beautiful she is. I wish I had her personality or the ease of being able to talk to other people, especially guys. I wish I had the confidence that she carries when she walks in a room. People flock to be around her, and how I wished I could have that affect on others.
Third Thought
Boys are dumb! Okay - not really, but they tend to bother me a great deal. I say this because I'm tired of them saying one thing and then doing the complete opposite. It's really not that hard to fulfill what you say you are going to do. If you tell someone you like them and you want to get to know them, then do it! If you say you don't want to hurt someone, then don't hurt them. It really is just that easy. However, I have the complete opposite of this happening in my life as well. I have a guy who would love to do something about it, but we live 6 1/2 hours a part, and that makes it hard. Yes - my "plans" for the next five years is probably already in the process of changing, and it could be for the better or not, I'm not sure yet.
Final Thought(s)
Life is crazy, and I'm not slowing down any time soon! Right now, I'm trying to get all of my stuff together and turned in for EFY so that I can have that job. I need to send something else to them, and hopefully I'll have time to do that tomorrow!! It's looking like I'll be staying at Petsense for a few more months, even though I was really hoping to leave soon. I'm just bored with it, but I have a great boss and she works with my schedule. School is running full force, and I have a lot of things that I need to start working on, but haven't found the time just yet. AND - I need to figure out when I'm moving in with the Newman's. It's happening by the end of this month, but I need to start things a little sooner than the last day. :-) *sigh* So many things running through my head, and not really sure where it's all going to take me...
1 comment:
Ang to me you always seemed to be the one that everyone wanted to be around, at least that is the way I felt when you were here in Utah! I love you so much like a sister girl, don't sell yourself so short you have so many talents that I will probably never have! I always felt that you were always ten steps ahead of me and sometimes I still do. But don't worry your pretty face about me. I still love you and I always will but I do feel like you have become like a sister to me! Love ya miss ya!
Post a Comment