Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Grades... They Kind of Depress Me

Well, all of my grades are finally posted for the Spring Semester! I wasn't really sure how I was going to end up this semester. Last semester, I had a pretty good idea for the majority of my classes, and this semester, there were a few classes that I was pretty worried about.

I ended up with 5 As and 1 B for the Spring Semester (18 credits) to give me a 3.833 GPA for the semester. I now have a 3.829 since the Fall. It doesn't make me happy! :-( It should be so much higher, if not a 4.0 GPA. Both semesters I've missed my 4.0 by just a few points. Last semester was by 7 points which bugged me greatly because I ended up missing ONE class due to oversleeping, and that class meeting was when she gave an assignment for 10 points. Yea - there went my A. This semester, I missed my A by 13 points and it was because of one of my tests. Seriously... not cool!!!

Yes, I should be really happy as I never did this well with my first Bachelor's degree, but it makes me sad because I want that 4.0 GPA. I just feel like I'm having to prove myself to so many people right now, especially my parents. *sigh*

No comments: