This upcoming Friday would have been 5 years that we would have been married, and to just imagine that is almost impossible. How different our lives would have been, and how different we would be today. Things ended because it wasn't the right time, but when I think to our relationship over the years and look at pictures of us, I feel nothing but peace. I feel that maybe our time is finally on the way - if we can just overcome these last few challenges. What are we both willing to sacrifice to allow this to happen? Are we willing to change things in our lives that we need to change to have those blessings that are waiting for us? We were in the past, but today is the present, and I wonder often if we are both willing to do those things today.
May 2003
Angela,
Mark gave this to me for Christmas this past year. It has helped me so much. If it were not for this book I would not be reading in the scriptures every day. There is a strength that we can get from reading the scriptures that we can't get from anything else. That strength is one of two things that have helped me to overcome the challenges I have had. The other is you. I hope this book will help you out as much as it has helped me. Read it every day and use it as a tool to get you into the scriptures everyday. You don't have to read a lot, but you should read some. Just remember I will ALWAYS be there for you. Stay strong! Stay active! This book will help you do what the title says STAND A LITTLE TALLER, but you have to allow that to happen.
I LOVE YOU!!!
Jared Sandridge
P.S. I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!
You helped me find my strength and what was important in life. Now, it is my turn to try to do what I can to help you find the things you helped me find. I am stronger in the gospel of Jesus Christ because you believed in me. I know the strength you have within you, and the potential you have of being one of the strongest members and Saints. One day, I hope you will see it! I've never stopped loving you!!
Memphis Trip - Spring 2003
Angelina College Athletic Banquet - Spring 2003
Salt Lake City - January 2005
No comments:
Post a Comment