Friday, May 22, 2009

Best Friday in a REALLY Long Time

So today was an AWESOME day!! I've needed a day like today for awhile, and I'm glad it finally happened. I thought I was going to take pictures, but I didn't. I just enjoyed everything, and it was a fun 7 hours. Below are just some pictures that I found online to outline the things that went on... It was nice to have a date. :-)

Went to the zoo, and it was so much fun!! It's been awhile, and I really enjoyed it.

Lunch was really good!

Just walked around and wasted some time.

Watched Terminator Salvation! It's a really good movie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun day! This makes me want to go to the Zoo! Maybe we can go when you come out in August!

Angela said...

OMG - That would be so much fun!! I love the zoo!!