Saturday, January 1, 2011

The Year 2010

As I have sat here for the past hour and a half reading blogs and Facebook posts, listening to my stomach rumble (which I have fixed with some Apple Jacks), and held my sweet kitten, Squeaker, I have tried to think about 2010 and all it brought. I have tried to think about 2011, and what it could possibly bring. Resolutions have been running through my mind, but I just haven't seemed to find anything great just yet. Maybe I am thinking about it all too much.

Well, with all of that said, here are the highlights of every month for 2010. I hope I can remember everything, and I don't forget anything important. It's very likely to happen.

JANUARY: Wedding planning... Went to Minnesota.
FEBRUARY: More wedding planning... Bought our first house.
MARCH: MARRIED!! Turned 27, and started working full-time again at Petsense.
APRIL: Brandon turned 31, and we celebrated in New Orleans for a weekend.
MAY: Kelsey (Brandon's best friend) and Jennifer got married
JUNE: Neches River Rendezvous with my dad, brother, and sister-in-law.
JULY: Chopped my hair off
AUGUST: Bottle-feed a baby kitten to which we now know as Squeaker.
SEPTEMBER: Lexie Jo turned 4. Went to Savannah, GA for Phi U!
OCTOBER: First interview in over 3 years for a new job
NOVEMBER: Attend NCFR in Minnesota. Got a new job at Maurices!!!
DECEMBER: Finished school FOREVER! Took care of a sick husband on NYE.

Obviously there are many things that happened, and I am sure I have forgotten just about all of them, but there are some of the highlights. It will be interesting to see what the new year brings. Another blog about resolutions and dreams and wishes and hopes.

No comments: