Saturday, January 29, 2011

Days Off

I love it when I get to have a day off, and get to spend it at home. It's not something I get to do a whole lot, but I enjoy it when it does happen. Today is my day off, and it's been nice. I didn't get out of bed officially until 10am, and that's late for me. I have just been washing clothes and chilling. It's nice to get some things done, and not have to worry about what I look like. :)

But the day is still full of many different things. I was asked last night to sub for a primary class, so I guess I should prepare that lesson. This should be interesting since I haven't taught a primary class... shoot, a class period in over a year. Hopefully it will all come together, and the kids will learn something. I have my doubts, but here's to hoping. I also have a wedding reception to attend in Lufkin. I'm excited for my friend Laura. She deserves her happily ever after that she has gotten today! And of course, there are things to do for work. On my day off tomorrow, I am having to work as we are doing a floor change. It's a big one, and I'm excited about it. But I hate that it is taking away from my day off. Guess I'm going to be leaving early on a few days!! :)

Life is going, but I'm trying to figure things out and make plans.

No comments: