So I have many things I need to be doing right now like washing clothes (as I really don't think I have clean work clothes for tonight), homework, studying, cleaning, etc. Unfortunately, I am unable to do all of those while I complete my internship for school.
Internships are supposed to serve a purpose and prepare you for a possible future career. Well, currently I am not doing any of the above. I have spent this morning taking care of a few organization stuff, but unable to do much more as I am on a slow computer without my information. THIS my friends is a huge waste of time! I probably won't even be going into my current field of study if some other things work out. Not that it's a bad field of study as I love it, but there are other things that have my interest right now. I just want to be productive instead of almost literally hating what I'm doing.
Maybe this means that I need to start bringing my own netbook with my thumb drive to work on my assignments while I wait for a little project here or there that takes me no time when they hope it'll take me a few hours or something.
Oh the joys of requirements when I really would much rather be doing other things!!
No comments:
Post a Comment