My friend Jess, oh how I love her, decided to tag me into a blog survey "forward". These are normally things I avoid sending out as I do not like forwards, and usually if someone says I'm the most likely to respond, I send them a response, and that is it. Well Jess, in my avoidance of EVERYTHING else that I need to do, here you are. :)
So here are the instructions/rules:
Answer the tagger's questions, have fun.
Create 4 of your own questions. Be original, if you can.
And finally, tag 3 other bloggers. Hopefully they'll play along.
#1 : What smell, or scent, brings back a favorite childhood memory?
Answer: I would have to say that the smell of Old Spice brings back memories. It is what my dad would always wear, and just being able to hug him at night when he got home from work or after he was gone on business trips, they were comfortable moments.
#2 : What's the best prank you've ever played on someone or participated in. Or even fell victim to?
Answer: The only prank that I can remember ever doing was when I was younger and still lived in Waycross, GA. There were a couple of boys that just drove me crazy. They were friends of my brother, and I just did not like them. Well, one day, a friend of mine and I decided we were going to get them. We didn't know if this was going to work, but certainly hoped it would. We dug a very deep hole in a side woods area, and covered it with sticks and straw. As these boys were chasing us, we ran right past that hole. We were a little ahead so they didn't see us go around, but straight those boys ran, and straight down they went. Oh, that was a joyous moment.
#3 : What's the worst pick up line you've ever received?
Answer: I have actually never had to deal with the crazy pick up lines. Oh how lucky I am! :)
#4 : Who did you look up to as a kid?
Answer: I do not remember anyone specific, but I do know that I admired my aunt so much. She is my mom's only sister, and I take after her so much. But I also looked up to my dad and grandfather a lot!
Now is time for my 4 questions that I want to know about you, and anyone else. :)
#1: What was your favorite childhood toy?
#2: What is the one thing you want to accomplish in this life?
#3: Who is the one person you look up to the most?
#4: What is your favorite sweet and why?
There you have it. My 4 questions. And I tag the following bloggers:
~ Nicole Buker at The Fabulous Life of the Bukestr -- A good friend who I loved dancing with at Westminster. A friendship I never thought would last after I moved, but I think has grown.
~ Marsha Ault at The Ault Gang -- My mother-in-laws best friend, but also, a mother figure to me over the past several years.
~ Kati Powell at Kati's Corner -- We have never met before, but she married one of my best friends after I moved back to Texas. Her and I have become great friends through blogs and Facebook. I can't wait until the day we actually meet.
2 comments:
I don't usually do these either, but I will do it just for you! :)
I totally didnt even see this!
#1: What was your favorite childhood toy? My gameboy. haha. I didn't get along with my sisters yet and so my gameboy kept me entertained forever. Mario brothers woot woot.
#2: What is the one thing you want to accomplish in this life? I want to raise children that see me as a role model and someone they can tell ANYTHING to at any point in their life.
#3: Who is the one person you look up to the most? my little sisters. :) They are amazing women, and partly because they learned what not to do from me. :D
#4: What is your favorite sweet and why, right now it is chocolate oranges! lol other than seasonal items, good ol fashion chocolate chip cookies with ice cold milk. mmmmm.
:)
Post a Comment