And I think I'm going to die!! It has only been the first week of classes, and I feel so lost right now! It's not because I don't understand my assignments; it's because there are so many things to do and I haven't sat down to really get it all together. UGH!
Monday is Labor Day, and I actually have it off! It will be my only day off this week as I start up my internship on Tuesday. I technically have tomorrow off as well, but we are heading to the SFA/TAMU game in College Station. Also, I have a store meeting at 730am. UGH!
Meetings, assignments, projects, and the list goes on. There is so much to do already, and I haven't even started. I still don't have my office/workspace set up either. It's a complete mess! Maybe I will get that done... started on Sunday after work. Monday will really need to be spent doing class work as there's a lot to do. UGH!
Yea... there is a constant theme.... UGH!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment