Today was very much a Monday. I've never been one to think Mondays were that bad, but boy oh boy, today was not such a good day.
It started with me waking up an hour late. When you have a 30 minute drive three days a week, you can not afford to wake up late... especially an hour. I hurried as quickly as I could, and made it. Not the best start, but it certainly wasn't the end of life.
Then, I got an e-mail I was waiting on to find out what all I needed to do to file for graduation. Yes, I was supposed to graduate in December... WAS being the key word. All of a sudden I am told I need a minor, and that is the only way I can graduate. It wasn't that long ago that I was told that I did not need a minor by my advisor. I had even spoken to her about dropping my minor since she said I didn't have to have it. I was excited because it meant a little less stress, and an earlier graduation. WRONG!
Now, the only way I can get by without having to take another year to graduate is by utilizing my first Bachelor degree towards a minor, if it will work. That's great and all except that I still have to take 6 credits of upper lever course work at SFA. AND my classes need to be online since I work full-time. After several e-mails back and forth, that is where I stand. I am going to have to take business courses with items I haven't even touched for 4 years. I am hoping to just take one instead of two or more as I did take four upper level courses in 2004. That was the one semester I took business classes from SFA, and literally HATED them. It was a horrible semester, and showed very much in my grades.
I am still waiting to hear about the possible new job, but there has been contact and all is well. I will know soon, I hope!
Oh Monday, I could have really done without you! Please bring a good Tuesday since you were not so happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment