So it's rare that I ever feel that I get an answer to a prayer very quickly. Usually it's many days before an answer will come, and that's only if I get an answer. There have been many times in my life that I know the Lord just had that much trust in me which was quite scary.
The other day, Brandon was unable to find his wedding ring. He takes it off when he eats, plays video games, or goes to bed. It's a normal thing to be at home, and him to not have his ring on which is fine. But he couldn't find it on Monday, and had search all throughout the house. We went to Shreveport on Monday night, and decided that we would clean and look for it on Tuesday since we knew it would be late when we got back home.
It is Tuesday, and we are still unable to find his ring. He was going through everything, and just really trying to trace all of his steps from Sunday evening. While he was downstairs looking, I decided to get on my knees and say a small prayer. This is not something I normally do, but I figured that it wouldn't hurt. I know that anything is possible through the Lord. Not even 5 minutes later, Brandon finds his ring.
It was in a very obvious spot (of course this is after it is found), and the way he found it was by dropping a dvd that he was going to put in (and Brandon normally doesn't drop anything). My prayer was certainly answered!! How grateful I was for that tender mercy! I knew my prayer was answered, but I also saw how much that ring and all that was involved with it meant to Brandon.
1 comment:
That is awesome! So scary too!
Post a Comment