We didn't get to have too much fun due to me being sick (which is still there), but I sucked it up some so we could actually go somewhere for a few hours. We went to Tyler and Longview to find Brandon some new shoes, and to just get out of Nacogdoches. It was nice to spend time together.
I still feel bad that we weren't able to go out of town as we were going to head to Hot Springs, which is something we've both wanted to do. Hopefully we'll be able to do that soon!!
Married life has been great! Yes, there are certainly those hard times, and times I just want to go back to being single because it just seemed easier. However, I couldn't imagine my life without Brandon! I've tried... I've thought about where I would be right now if I hadn't done some of the things that I have done, and well, I don't think it would have brought me the happiness I have now.
My life has gone through a lot of changes, but I know that every one of them is worth it. They help me appreciate what I have even more. Life is exactly how it should be right now!!
I LOVE BRANDON NEAL RUSHTON!!!!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment