Monday, July 12, 2010

Really Now

I have been feeling sick since Saturday afternoon/evening. It's not going away, and I have no clue what is going on. I have taken Pepto and Tylenol Extra Strength. The headache is still there, the body aches are still all over, and the stomach just isn't feeling right. Oh yea - I've been dizzy and my body has felt quite hot.

Brandon and I have been planning on taking a two day trip for a few weeks now, even though we still haven't figured out where we want to go. I've given suggestions, and even though he says we can go where I want to go, I know in the back of his mind, he really wants to go where he wants to go. The little butt! LOL! Now, I don't know if we are going to go. UGH!

Good news on the insurance front... the only reason why I had a "pre-existing condition" is because I didn't have insurance for 11 months prior to getting this one with work. They are just saying that if I was diagnosed with something prior to me getting my last insurance, that they wouldn't cover for it. Well, no diagnosis here so I'm all good. Now, the mail better bring me my card! :)

But yea, all is well minus the lack of energy and healthiness! I guess if we end up not being able to go anywhere, we'll have to work on the house or something. :-( I mean, that's not a bad thing, but it would be nice to go somewhere and spend just some us time together.

1 comment:

Sadie said...

ummm.....i hope you feel better by the time you are supposed to get your butt over here!