Today was a really good day, and that makes me really happy!!!
I spent the morning getting different things together and doing some cleaning. Then I talked with Abby a little bit, and that was good to hear from her. I've missed hanging out with her. My mom came over from Lufkin, and we went out to eat at Nijiya Sushi Bar & Grill. It was really good, but oh my, the prices for dinner is expensive. Think I'll just stick to the lunches!! Afterwards, we went to Maurices, and got my mom some cute clothes. :-) I got a shirt and a vest jacket.
Starting at 3:30pm, I was in a meeting and spent the rest of the evening in meetings. After getting my book back that I had left in lab, I went to my Family & Child Development Club. I'm the new VP!! I'm super excited about that. It's going to be fun, and I'm going to go to Little Rock for a conference in November! YAY! Then I had a Risk Management Training meeting for all officers which was common sense, but it works. At 6:30pm, I met up with the Elders to help teach a lesson and then we had another one just after 8pm. I feel it was a good and productive night.
I get home finally, and find an e-mail from someone I met when I was visiting Utah. We've been e-mailing pretty much every day, and I've loved it! It's one thing I look forward to every day. Kind of cool!!
So yea... just a really great day!!! YAY! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment