Saturday, September 20, 2008

Missing

Have you ever been somewhere that you knew you should feel happy, and you didn't? Ever look forward to getting to a place, and once you were there, wishing it was time for you to leave already?

My home... my apartment is like this. I never want to be here, and it's my place of living. My day could be going so very well, and the second I get here, it all changes. I lock myself in my room because my brother is watching trash on TV, or I just have this horrible feeling in my apartment. I don't like it at all!! My room isn't even where I would like it to be as I still feel the rest of the apartment, and it's not happy.

I'm so very ready to live alone again. I'm ready to know that what is happening in my apartment is righteous and pleasing to God. I love my brother; however, I know that living with him is hurting me greatly. I'm not happy anymore in my own living space! It makes me sad!! Only 3 1/2 more months!!!

No comments: