Sunday, February 21, 2010

Where did time go?! I get married in 20 days, and it still feels like I have a couple months! I'm super excited, and so ready, but WOW! I have much to do within those 20 days! Hopefully I don't forget anything!! :-/

Pictures of our townhouse will come soon! I'm going to get pictures tomorrow, and get them posted a few days later. They won't be true before and after pictures, but that's okay. The trim is painted downstairs, and Brandon told me that he painted the living room as well.

Well... working out and losing weight hasn't happened. :-( My life has been so busy, and it's hard with the gym in Nac and I'm still in Lufkin. Hopefully the weight loss will come afterwards!!

School is school. It's been hard to focus this year... I wonder why. LOL!

So yea... 20 days, and much to do!

No comments: