I can't believe we get married so soon, but at the same time, I'm so ready to just be married which means it's not coming fast enough!! My life is so crazy, and I believe that I have lost my brain. It seems like I am forgetting everything, and just not getting stuff done.
And it is such a pain trying to mix schedules to allow our parents to meet prior to the rehearsal!! I think we have it down, and then something is happening at that time that was totally forgotten about. It's usually my crazy schedule, but Brandon has a lot too. UGH!! I know it's not what they want, but I'm almost tempted to just say y'all meet up alone or just wait till the rehearsal dinner. Life isn't going to slow down any time soon... not at all!!!
I'm sure I could vent more, but I guess I should stop! There is still much to do as I didn't get a TON of stuff done last night, but I got some things. I mean - I did stay up till 4am.
No comments:
Post a Comment