We all love the product, but sometimes, we don't love the cost. Well... I was a consultant at one time, but was not able to devote the time to it as I wanted. With that said, I became inactive and now have a "sitting inventory" as I like to call it. It's taking up space in my apartment, and not doing me any good. SO... if any of you use Mary Kay or like the product, but only get it when a consultant is having a sale, this is the time to get it!! You will help me out in paying for school and getting some space back. :-)
You will pay my cost... tax free!! All I'm looking at is getting back what I can from what I put into it. Please let me know if there is anything that you would like, and I'll see if I have it. If not, I may be able to suggest something different that is similar or better. Either way... please, please help me out!! You can let me know on here or e-mail me at aljones321@gmail.com
THANK YOU!!!!
2 comments:
I could use some moisturizer, and if you have the oil free eye makeup remover, black eye liner, and mascara, and if you have lip gloss's let me know which kind. Lotin would be good too. If you have those let me know and I will get the money to you. Thanks girl.
Let me know if people want something you don't have because I have way too much of it on my shelf and might have some of the things you need...
Post a Comment