Thursday, April 16, 2009

Crazy Stuff at SFA

Well today is the 2 year anniversary since the shooting at Virginia Tech. What a hard day that was for VT and students all over the world. We could all imagine, but not completely understand, what VT was going through and how it felt to lose friends and loved ones.

Today at SFA, there have been threats of a shooting. Not just here on campus, but at an apartment, The Grove, that houses MANY SFA students. Signs have said that 10 students should die.

It's a scary thought, but at the same time, I have to say that I'm not worried. I just have this calming peace about myself. Either way, we have to be careful and pray. It's kind of a wake-up call, or at least should be. Are we ready to meet Christ? If not, maybe we should start getting ready. Just a thought. :-)

Besides that... I checked out this "1 bedroom/1 bath" apartment today. It was a studio apartment that was made out of an old garage. Yea... DUMP!! I was sad because it's close to campus, and right next door to a CUTE family in my Ward. Oh well... the search continues. *sigh*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AHHH that is scary! I am sure everything will be okay though... Or at least I hope so!