Shayda tagged me, and I was like, okay - I'll do it. However, I'm not tagging anyone. :-)
8 Things I am Looking Forward To:
*End of the semester
*Trip to Utah
*NCFR Conference in San Francisco, and hopefully presenting at it
*Study Abroad Trip to Australia
*Graduating with my 2nd Bachelor's degree
*Completing my Masters
*Moving into a new apartment or a house
*My brother getting married
8 Things I Did Yesterday
*Went to class
*Worked for a professor
*Drove to Lufkin
*Checked out a new apartment
*Worked out with Katie
*Watched movies with Katie
*Played with Lexie
*Stayed up really late
8 Things I Wished I Could Do
*Travel
*Read minds
*Sing
*Play the piano
*Get out of debt
*Lose some weight
*Afford my education more
*Still take dance classes
8 Shows I Watch (I'm picking movies)
*Step Up & Step Up 2
*Because I Said So
*Center Stage
*Alvin & the Chipmunks
*Pride & Prejudice
*Hoosiers
*Moulin Rouge!
*Stomp the Yard
2 comments:
if you need a place to host a Utah get together - our house is always available...
Ours too! Now it's a war! :) Just kidding. We want to see you though! Much love, Emily =)
Post a Comment