Friday, April 10, 2009

As I sit here trying to motivate myself to do school work and get myself ready for the rest of the semester, I find myself thinking about so many different things. I can't focus, so I decided to just write out my thoughts here.

1) Am I really that crappy of a friend?
2) I want to get married, but I don't think I'm anywhere near ready for that.
3) When I talk to him, I feel more pressure and like I'm just another girl instead of someone truly special. I feel it is a trap, and not honesty.
4) I'm really not sure what I'm doing with my life, but I keep moving forward.
5) I feel REALLY far behind in my life compared to those around me at my age.
6) My dad says he is proud of me, and yet, I don't see how he could be.
7) I wish I could understand why I've done the things I've done in my life, and understand why I am where I am.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I am proud of you to Ang, you have taught me so much and I still learn from you even though we live so far apart. Be strong now, because things will get better, it might be stormy now, but it can't rain forever. Don't give up Ang I believe in you! I miss you and lots of love!

Kayla said...

I think you are way too hard on yourself Angela. Sometimes we don't get the answers we want or need for a while...until the Lord sees fit to give them to us. But I think you need to have more faith in yourself at what you are doing and where you are at. And you are not a crappy friend sweetheart. Just keep moving forward and have faith in yourself and in the Lord. :)