To end these 30 days of posts (kind of, sort of) with a moment is interesting; however, today was a great moment. Thursday I went to take my General Lines P&C Insurance test. I thought I knew the material; however, I was wrong. I missed passing by two questions. It was very frustrating. There are many other thoughts and such that go along with that one, but not my last moment.
Today, I arose at 4:15am after very little sleep, meaning about 3 1/2 hours. It was hard, but I had to leave by 8am. The roads were dark, and very few people were out. That is until they flood out of their homes and onto the streets to head off to work on a Monday morning.
I get to my testing site with just a few minutes to spare, and get checked in. After going through the whole process of showing empty pockets and such, I'm off to take this 150 question test. Parts seemed much easier and otherss were just confusing as always. It came to that last button to push, and I was very nervous. Then there it was... I passed! I was super excited that I passed and made it through. That is my last moment. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment