So to start off, I do not have the best of vocabulary. Sorry, I'm a simple person, and so yes, I had to look up "aspiration". The part that pertains is having a strong desire. I think of "what do you aspire to be" when I think of aspiration. It really does go together.
Truth, I don't know what I aspire to be. I'm not sure what I have a strong desire about in my life to achieve. I used to think I knew it all, and I knew exactly what I wanted in my life. I had goals and dreams. I knew where I was, and I had a pretty good idea where I was going. Unfortunately, in the past year or so, that hasn't been the case.
It's hard to think that maybe I don't have dreams right now, but so much of me is just trying to make it through reality. It hasn't been easy. Reality has certainly taken over my life in every way to where I just don't know what I want or dream.
No comments:
Post a Comment