I love growing up because you start to realize what is important to you, and who is important to you. Those you are around begins to shrink, and you learn where those true friendships really lie. It's just pretty freaking amazing!
Those who I thought I couldn't live without, or that were just a part of my almost every day life aren't really there anymore. The ones that ask how I am, and check up on me aren't the ones that I would have expected. But yet, I say that, and they are the ones I totally expect because of our relationship. They have never judged me in any way at all!! It's amazing because I know that they'll always be there!
What shocks me though... I have to say I'm shocked because of the teachings and the values they are supposed to have and stand for... are my "friends" who are LDS. I say it that way because there are people who I served for several years, and had developed relationships with that I never hear from. I know it goes both ways, but I guess I'm tired of trying to be the one to hold things together as I did in the past. I am sure many will read this who this refers to, and I'm not typing this because I want them to all of a sudden to try to reach out to me. But I write it for people to think about how they are towards people. Many are quick to reach out to those who are not LDS, but how quickly are you to reach out to those who are/who used to be. If you worry about someone, you should let them know. Go to the person.
But all in all, I have to say that I have some amazing friends!!! I am especially grateful for my wedding party!! Those three girls are the all time best in every way!!! Guess that's why they are my wedding party! :-) Many memories have been made, and many more to come!!! Oh - I can't wait for the upcoming parties and fun!!!!
And of course... my all time best friend in the entire world... BRANDON!!! He is absolutely the best!!! I love him more than I'll ever be able to express. I'm so excited to spend my life with him, and to marry him in 46 days!!! When I think about the wedding and stuff, I get stressed and dread it. When I think about my life with Brandon, I get excited! He is by far the most amazing guy ever! He is my life, and I would be a different person if he wasn't in it. I am me with him!!! I LOVE YOU BRANDON!!! (Even though you'll probably never read this.)
1 comment:
Hay girl I love reading your blog I am happy that you made it open again cause now I can read it! I love that you are so happy and that you have found the man of your dreams, good luck to the both of you! I love you so much girl and I miss you a lot!
Post a Comment