Books are so expensive for school!!
Today I finally remembered to go by a bookstore to get my books for the semester, and man, they are expensive! I only got three books (well, two and had to order one). The sad thing is that my APA Manual - 6th Edition - only cost me $28. It's the other two that were both around $130 as they are new books. They better be good!! :-)
Actually, I know they'll be good. One is Child Development for my grad class, and I know it's a good book. I believe I've actually seen it before. :-) And the other is Marriage and Families... how fitting! haha But it would be nice for books to be just a little cheaper as I don't have a money tree in the backyard or an endless supply of money. But thank you Jack Backers for providing me my books for the semester!
No comments:
Post a Comment