Friday, January 22, 2010

50 Days!!!

Today made me realize how lucky of a gal I am to have Brandon in my life. It wasn't anything that he did today specifically - although I was grateful for his phone call this evening to just see how I was. It was a text message conversation I had with my ex who I almost married 5 1/2 years ago.

This text message conversation ended up being so rude... not the first one that has been like that. It all started with a random question, and then just continued to playing games. I should have just ended that "friendship" back in June after he told me to go f*(& myself, but I'm the type of person that I forgive and let things go. However, I never got an apology, but I just let it go. Today, he decided to call me a bitch, and it just blows my mind. Explain to me how you can spend 7 1/2 years caring about someone, and trying to make a relationship work or get it back, but then turn around and say such hateful things.

Brandon would never do such a thing to me! He has always respected me in every way! He loves me for me, and accepts the dumb things I might do. Brandon treats me like a princess, and takes care of me. He wants to know how I am doing, and he talks to me. He shares his feelings, and answers my questions when I ask them. Brandon brings a smile to my face every day, and I've never been unhappy with him. I am complete now!

Jared's phone number has been deleted, and now I just have to delete the text messages. I hope I have closed all the connections he has to me now! He knew I was engaged prior to anyone telling him, and he knew about some other things without it being in any conversation. I'm not sure how he is stalking me, but I hope it stops! I had hoped for a friendship, but I guess it's better to just close those doors and never look back. Good luck in everything Jared! I really do wish you well!

Now happy days for me coming up with Brandon!!! 50 days till I am Mrs. Brandon Rushton, and I can NOT wait!!! Oh how I love him so very much!!!

No comments: