WOW!! I got back this evening from TOFW (held in Houston), and I want to go back. It was absolutely amazing! I learned so much, and realized a lot of things that I want in my life or need to improve. But I also realized, once again, that I truly am a Daughter of God and that this IS the true, everlasting gospel of Jesus Christ!!
I got to meet Kenneth Cope, get his autograph, and just talk to him a little bit. I told him that I met him at Westminster Institute once when he was there, and he remembered being there. It was just really neat, and he was so nice and outgoing. Jenny Jordan Frogley, Abe Mills, Sheri Dew, Wendy Watson Nelson, Mary Ellen Edumuds, Brent Top, Wendy Ulrich, and Chris Stewart were all there presenting as well.
It was the most amazing experience ever and I encourage everyone to attend!!! Get tickets and go! You will be so amazed how different you feel when you leave, and the drive you gain. I want to be so much better now, and have plans. There are things I want to do in my life, and I'm going to make changes. It's just amazing!!! I'm going every year, from now on!!
No comments:
Post a Comment