It's 12:50am, and I'm still awake. I'm not really sure why I'm still awake except that I'm not tired. That tends to be a pretty normal problem for me.
As I sit here thinking about all the things I need to do, I decide to post a blog on how much I don't want to do those things. The irony of it all. But yea, I felt like making a list and sharing my list with you all. I have a week and a half before spring break, and this is everything that I have to do. Are you ready?!?!
School
* Write a research paper for my ASL class (3 pages are due tomorrow for peer review) - minimum of 5 pages with 5 references (I have 7)
* Create a newsletter
* Create 3 news columns
* Create a press release
* Create a PSA and record it
* Find 6 references for my group project
* Mid-term
* Exam II
* 3 homework assignments for one class, due each day we meet next week
* Public Policy review
* Online assignment for Parenting
* Online assignment for my "professional" class
* Put together a presentation... actually two presentations
* Work with 6 professors
Church
* Clean & Decorate Church
* Lead dance on Saturday
* Get everything for said dance
* Choir practice before Ward Conference
* Make a main course and salad/or dessert for the lunch after conference (b/c if I don't, I won't stay as I would feel guilty)
Personal
* Clean apt
* Workout
* Babysit for two families
* Work at Petsense
* Attend a play with my family
* Continue to wait for some responses
* Pay bills with the money I don't really have
I think that's everything. I'm sure that I'm missing something, but it'll come to me later. Obviously, I'm pretty busy. I love being busy, and I wouldn't change it for anything. I think it's just these two weeks that are CRAZY!! Everyone wanted stuff done before spring break. I just don't understand it! haha
Oh well... life goes on, and the joy of it all, I just have me and my dog to worry about. If I had anyone else, I just don't think I could do it. I mean, I have the YSA and my 12-13 year old youth to worry about, but not like so super involved with them. I'm single and it's benefiting me right now! There you go. Okay - I think I'm going to bed now so I can get up early and take care of things. NIGHT!
1 comment:
I used to write my to-do lists on the full length mirror with dry erase marker and then cross them off through the weekend - it made me feel really great! Try it - it is fun! Good luck finishing everything.
Post a Comment