A--attached or single: I am quite single at the moment if you are looking at relationship/dating part of my life; however, I am attached to my family and my dog.
B--Best Friends: I really don't have a best friend.
C--cake or pie: I love pies, but I also love Red Velvet Cake or Cheesecake! Yum!
D--day of choice: Sunday
E--Essential item: CTR Ring
F--favorite color: White
G--Gummi Bears or Worms: Sour Gummi Worms
H--Hometown: Born in Lufkin, TX, lived in Diboll, TX for 8 years, lived in Waycross, GA for 9 years, lived in Lufkin, TX for 4 years, Salt Lake City, UT for 2 1/2 years, Lufkin,TX again for a year, and now, Nacogdoches, TX for almost a year.
I--Indulgence: Fanta Strawberry or Annie's Mac & Cheese
J--January or July: Both are good months
K--Kids: One day
L--life is incomplete without: a purpose and goal
M--Marriage Date: hasn't happened yet
N--Number of Siblings: one younger brother
O--Oranges or Apples: I just love fruit period!
P--Phobias or Fears: I fear never being good enough.
Q--Quote: “Things don't go wrong and break your heart so you can become bitter and give up. They happen to break you down and build you up so you can be all that you were intended to be.”-Samuel Johnson
R--Reason to smile: I'm alive with clothes on my back, food in my stomach (even if it's not the best), a roof over my head, and a way to better myself through education, work, and especially the gospel of Jesus Christ.
S--Season: I love the Fall with the colors changing, but the Spring is probably my favorite.
T--Tag--you're it :-)
U--unknown fact about ME: I don't like to cry or ever really show personal feelings around a group of people.
V--Vegetarian or Meat eater: More so vegetarian as I don't eat much meat, and when I do, it's mainly chicken.
W--Worst Habit: Never saying no.
X--xrays or ultrasounds--I prefer x-rays over ultrasounds as I don't really like people pressing on my bladder after you just made me drink a ton of water. Just isn't nice. :-) But I've had both for so many different things, so anything that helps make me better - I'm all for it.
Y--Your favorite food: I love Mexican/Tex-Mex, Sushi, and pretty much anything with chicken. My favorite meal is what we always had growing up, especially when we were going to have a babysitter... chicken nuggets, mac & cheese, and corn.
Z--Zodiac: Aries... yes, I'm stubborn like a ram.
3 comments:
White is not a color!!! Silly!!!
Angela--in your ABC's of life you said your fear was being afraid of never being good enough. I just wanted to tell you how very much I love you. You are a special young woman and Heavenly Father doesn't expect you to be perfect--Just be the best you can be and don't ever give up. You are such a valiant disciple of Christ. The Lord loves you so much. Love, Sis. Ault
YAY! I am so happy you have a blog!
Post a Comment