Monday, August 11, 2008

Past Weekend

I had so much fun this weekend. It was long and very busy, but so much fun!

Friday was spent at work. I have two jobs now, and I was working both of them on Friday. Makes for a really long day, but at the same time, I'm okay with that because it's good money and won't always be that way.

Saturday, I spent the morning getting things together, shopping in Lufkin, and then headed up to Longview. Went to bowl with some friends for a Tri-Stake Activity and ultimate frisbee. That is such a fun game, but can certainly wear you out! I love it!!

Sunday was a really nice day. Spent it doing what I enjoy... Church! Went to my meetings, and that was fun. I got to actually go to Sunday School and Relief Society. It was really needed! Then FHE... oh my gosh, we had so much fun! I love being with friends, and laughing!

It was just a REALLy good weekend!

OH... found out that the guy I have a crush on now knows. A friend of ours ended up telling him that I like him. Not too sure how this is going to turn out, but I guess we'll just see. Hoping for the best, but at the same time, I need to just learn to CHILL OUT and not think so much! Yea... I think WAY too much. :-)

No comments: