I tend to stress out about money, and when things happen unexpectedly, I get even more stressed. This week brought that on greatly along with making me wonder if I was going to get my trip to Utah or not. Now if you have followed anything I've shared, I miss Utah!! I want to get back so badly!
Well, how could this week be so bad that it would cause me to stress out and almost lose my trip to Utah with the husband - I will tell you.
Sunday was the start of it all. The internet just cut off completely and then came back on. Okay, that can happen so no big deal, but then all the power within the house went off. It was off for about a minute or so before it came back on. This is just at our house. It did it again later on. Oh so frustrating!!
Monday night, the power went off and came back on again. UGH!
Wednesday is when it really went down hill... the power went out and wasn't coming back on. There was nothing coming through except just a little juice as the fan might run some, but everything else is dim or dead. It was a really odd situation. So, we stay at Brandon's parents.
Thursday they are supposed to get it all fixed... we find out that it was a connecting piece to the meter that burned up - literally. After lots of frustrating conversations, it wasn't going to be completed by the night. The meter wasn't going to be put back on till the next day at some point. Actually, I was told 3-5 business days. :-/ Brandon's parents house again.
Friday morning I come by to check up on Squeaker, and the Oncor guy is here!! We have power again!! However, it went downhill at lunch time... the a/c is broke!! Brandon's parents again. It's looking like we won't have a/c till Monday... maybe.
It's Saturday, and Terry (Brandon's dad) calls his HVAC guy. Oh this was a great thing! 11:30pm I was able to pack up and come home. It's cooling down as I type this, and although I have two bills coming my way - UGH! - it isn't going to cost an arm and a leg!!
Turned out that someone stepped on the copper wiring that broke and caused all the freon to spill out.
Two weeks till Utah!!
2 comments:
I'm glad you still get to come out! Hopefully we'll get to see you. Maybe even at the hospital so you can meet this little girl on her way! :) Have a safe trip out!
I can't wait to see you!!!! (:
Post a Comment