Tuesday, June 21, 2011

To Go Back

Do you ever think back over your life, and think to yourself, I would love to go back to ______ time?  I usually don't, but there are a few moments that I wouldn't mind going back to at all.

1) Living in Utah.  I miss those 2 1/2 years.  They weren't the easiest, but there are so many great memories that I have.  There were so many wonderful moments; so many growing moments.

2) EFY San Antonio 1 -- Become Strong!!  Such an amazing group!  They made me want to be better, and honestly, they still do!!

3) EFY San Antonio 3 -- Full of Love!!  By now I had developed a few great friendships and just enjoyed growing with my group.  They were wonderful!  I really did and do love working with the youth!

Yes, I love my life, and things really are just getting better and better.  Things are improving, and I know that there is so much happiness and joy in my future.  But those three things just mean so much to me, and are the memories I never want to lose.  They were happy!  They were full of peace!  They were ME!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you living in Utah too!

Krista Marie said...

you're amazing. :) miss you and love you.