Friday, February 4, 2011

FB 30 Day Picture Challenge: Day 1

I'm going to try to do this, but we'll see if I make it online every day. If nothing else, I'll make it through them when I get the chance. Life is about to get crazy, but why not look back at things that make you. :)





 My wedding day! 3.13.10

15 Facts of Me
1. I love fashion and clothes.  It's more of an addiction than just a love.
2. I hate being cold, but miss the Utah winters.
3. I love candles, and would rather have a ton of candles lit than having a light turned on.
4. I really dislike my body, but have become too lazy to do anything about it.
5. I want breast implants, and no, I don't care what you think.  But I'll listen to you.
6. My wedding day was the happiest day of my life, and I can still get those feelings when I just look at my pictures from that day and the day before.
7. I miss drinking alcohol, but have made the choice to not drink.
8. I love babies and children!  I was once told before by an ex-boyfriend that that was one of the things he loved most about me... how I looked when I was with children.  He said that no matter what was going on in my life, he always saw pure happiness.  I would have to agree.
9. I miss dancing so much, and I miss the teams and even the drama!
10. I want to be rich, and never have to worry about money.
11. I love cheese!  Seriously, I am a rat.  But cheese doesn't always like me.  :(
12. I love planners, and being able to plan out close to 6 months of my life at a time.
13. Chips and dip (any kind) is totally a meal in my book!  My husband argues with me often how it isn't.
14. I don't like chocolate unless it is mixed with fruit or nuts, and no, I don't like chocolate cake or chocolate ice cream or chocolate icing.  Brownies are okay though.
15. I'm a lame wife, but I'm working on that!

No comments: