Sunday, November 28, 2010

missing

Have you ever felt like something was missing in your life, but you just didn't know what? I am there right now. Part of me feels as if I know some things, but I am sure it is not everything. I miss having friends to go out with at night. We never did a lot, but it was fun to just get out.

My husband gets out a lot with friends, and I usually just stay at home to go to bed early, mess with the animals, clean, or as I am doing now... nothing. I am not ready for children to take up and fulfill my "extra" time, but it would be nice for something. As sad as it is, I feel like I'm back in elementary school or middle school with very few friends. It's why I always kept myself so busy with activities and groups.

But it seems like something else is missing, or maybe I just feel really confused with life to where it seems like something is missing. And in that case, nothing is really missing. Just a lot of thoughts, and even a few dreams.

2 comments:

Melanie Windham said...

Oh my goodness I know how you feel!!! I have noooo girlfriends to hang out with when christopher is at work and I don't have work or school to take up my time. Like right now I don't have work until Wednesday and i only have school on Tuesday until 2pm where Christopher will be at work till 5. We should hang out some time. Also, you play the flute so beautifully!!! I wish I would have chosen to play the flute instead of the trumpet when i was little. Maybe I can still learn some day. :-)

Kati said...

I felt like that the whole first year of marriage. Thats when I got my hobbies, working out, photography, crafts etc. It made it a lot better, but I do have to say nothing makes you feel like you are worth more or have more important things to do than to start a family. I know that doesnt help cause you guys arent ready for that, but its true!