Thursday, August 13, 2009

Yay!! :-D

The past few days have just been really great days! I have been happy, and I'm just loving it!

I leave for Utah in just a couple days, and of course, I haven't even started packing. I'm really excited to get out there, and see all my friends! It's going to be fun showing Katie around Utah as well. It's a special place to me for so many different reasons, and a place that I know I will always love.

So... my boyfriend, Brandon, is absolutely amazing!! Things are going so great between us, and I couldn't imagine being anywhere else in my life right now!

Today I received my acceptance letter to the Graduate School!!!! I'm so excited about this as it means I can register for graduate classes, and get going on my Masters program while I finish up my second bachelor's degree!

Life is going so great, and things are amazing!! I know hard times will come, and it's not going to always seem this great. But, I have these days to look back on and know that it all works out!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww :)) I'm glad everything is going well for you Angela!
LoveYou!

Anonymous said...

I love hearing that things are going so good for you! I am SO happy for you! I can't wait to see you and hear all about this boy of yours!!