Thursday, August 27, 2009

Going a little crazy...

School starts on Monday, and I feel SO far behind right now. There are many things that I need to do, and well, I haven't done any of them. Oops!! My mind is in one place, and yet, that's not completely where I am supposed to be right now. I can't even believe it's already Thursday! This summer and this week has gone by so quickly!!

I am starting to make goals and make plans. I have a list of things to do, and I need to make that list happen! I'm already getting my school schedule all together, and figuring out when I'm going to have time to do different things. AGH! Right now - the time is starting to fill up greatly!

One goal I have is to get out of debt!! There is some debt that I'm going to have for awhile, i.e., school! But, there is some debt that I really shouldn't have right now that I do. I want it to be gone, and gone within the next couple of months. This is going to take a lot of work... literally, but it's possible!

The second goal I have is getting in shape! Yes, I would love to lose 10-15 pounds, but more importantly, I just want to get rid of fat and gain some muscle back. So I am working on making a schedule of when I will be able to get in the gym, and work out. Lucky for me - the gym is open till midnight during the semester! :-)

Please leave any tips or encouraging words for me!! I certainly need them at this time!!

3 comments:

Sadie said...

LOVE!!!

Heather said...

I believe in you Angela!! Your are super amazing! Love ya!

Oscar said...

do you ever stop? wow ... that's awesome about your goals, keep at it. One thing I've heard though, is that addequate sleep is needed for fitness. The body stores more fat when it's awake for abnormal periods of time, but because of it you need energy so we eat - it's better to sleep and not eat. The trick is: eat lightly four hours before going to bed ^_^