EFY was absolutely amazing!! I can't believe that I've waited this long to be a counselor, but at least it happened now! I'm already planning on being a counselor ALL next summer!! It's so amazing, and just the experience, the people, THE SPIRIT!!! I loved it all - even the lack of sleep!! :-)
I grew so much spiritually! It was amazing to be in such an environment where you could honestly be happy 100%, you can cry any time you want and no one thinks you are weird, and you can act as goofy as you want. I was around people who believe what I believe, and love it! I almost forgot what that was like, and to be accepted for me... all of me!!
My two groups of girls, and my two companys were better than I could have ever asked for!!! I had amazing co-counselors, and fabulous BC's!! There was absolutely nothing I hated! Even in moments of frustration, I learned to just continue to love and found the patience I needed.
When I went to EFY, I wasn't sure how well it was going to go. I went with certain thoughts in my head about different situations in my life. When I left, many prayers were answered and my testimony was grounded!! I hope that my girls and boys were able to learn even just a small part from me of what I learned from them. They taught me so much!!
BECOME STRONG
Co-Counselor: Scott Cobabe
FULL OF LOVE
Co-Counselor: Michael Wilson
No comments:
Post a Comment