This week is almost over, and I'm not ready for it to be done yet. I'm not ready for it to be done because I still have so many things to do. Yes, that means I probably shouldn't be on here, but I wanted to try to get some things out of my head to see if that would help me focus a little more. It probably won't, but it's worth the shot! :-)
EFY begins on Saturday for me with training and such. I'm really excited, but VERY nervous. I don't feel ready for it at all in SO many ways. I am trying to hope for the best, but right now, I feel all over the place. There are still many, many things that I need to do to prepare myself and hope that I can be an instrument for the Lord in teaching and leading the youth.
Summer I is almost over, and wow, there's a good bit to do. I've gotten most of the things for my lab completed, and I only have a couple tests left for the actual class. I can't believe that after I get back from EFY, I will only have 4 days left of Summer I. I will work that week, and then will not be back on campus unless I'm getting things taken care of for getting into graduate school or with JCFR. Oh - so much to do!
Still dating, and loving it! It's been a lot of fun the past month, and yes, I believe I'm kind of hooked, but it's okay. I'm making the best of what is given me, and just trying to let the Lord guide the rest. It's not easy, and I have no clue what's going to happen. But I love his company!! I really enjoy being around him, and I never thought that would be possible. This is certainly one "relationship" that I never saw happening... EVER!
Life is good, but certainly a lot happening. I have many thoughts, and the stress/anxiety is kind of up right now, but I hope that things will calm down here soon.
Well, I guess it's either back to working on school stuff or getting sleep. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment