Monday, November 24, 2008

What is MY Mission?!

I've been doing a lot of thinking lately on trying to figure out what I'm supposed to do with my life, what my purpose in this life really is. I have to admit that it's stressing me out a bit, and I really don't know what direction to look. There are so many things that I want to do, and things that I'm passionate about; however, I don't know what's right or wrong.

You know how some jobs/careers just fit people, and you just know that's exactly what they are supposed to be doing... I want that! I want to find my niche, and know that it is something that I can do to better those around me. What do people see when they see me? What do they see me doing with my life?

Patience... something I'm trying to have, and something I struggle with a lot -- when it comes to me. If it deals with others, I am able to be more patient; however, so many things are in question right now. Maybe it's what I need to have more of now at this moment in my life; maybe it's still a learning period for me at this time in my life. If that's the case, it's getting really hard.

I just started another book called "Single, Yet Not Alone" and it's really good. One thing that was pointed out that I feel often is that I do a lot alone. YES... I know that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ are there for me without a doubt. However, they aren't going to answer all of my questions, give me a sound board all the time, or help me decide just the basics of the day. Some of those things we decide just as mortals with the knowledge we already have... but it would be nice to have someone to make them with. It would just be nice to have someone there to enjoy things with or to have them just laugh at me when I'm being dumb about whatever it might be.

What am I supposed to do? Where do I fit?

No comments: