Sunday, May 15, 2011

Do You Hear Music?

Tonight is the last night of a ten night stretch of sleeping on the couch on top of two big pillows to sleep in an elevated position.  Can't you hear the music because I know I do!!  :)

Well, once again, I have to say that I have the best husband ever!!  We have two couches that are about the width of a double bed each.  One is pretty big and fluffy with big pillows, and you can recline on both sides as well.  The other one is my first couch I got back in 2006 and is certainly starting to lose some structure.  Brandon likes to sleep on the couch from time to time... usually after playing Zombies till whatever hours or I'm out of town so he can do whatever he wants.  :)  His favorite couch is the big and fluffy one that reclines, and it's the couch his best friend sleeps on too when he crashes even though we have a spare bedroom.  LOL!

Okay, so enough of the description of the couches... this is where my husband is amazing.  He has slept on the couches with me for the past 9 nights, and ending tonight with night 10.  However, I have gotten the big fluffy couch with the pillows that allow me to stay elevated.  Also, I could recline at the beginning of the 10 days when I needed to stay up a lot more.  Brandon slept on the dying couch with his "game" chair (an old LDS church chair - metal with orange fabric) at the end to where he could put up his feet.  Yes, he was kind of sleeping at an angle.  For a man who loves his sleep, I am forever grateful for him doing this!!  He thought of sleeping in our bed a couple of times, but knew I wanted him in the same room with me.

I love my amazing, fabulous husband!!!

2 comments:

Sadie said...

Why are you two sleeping on the couch?!

Megan said...

I'm happy for you! (: